Saint Raphael's Men's Club promotes fellowship within the parish. They support many of our parish and school activities. They also hold several fundraisers each year to raise money to help support the athletics program, Boy Scout programs, and various needs of the parish and school. The men meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.. in the School Cafeteria. A short meeting is followed by dinner each month.
The Men's Club generously supports the school and parish in MANY ways, here are just a few:
- Financially supports all of the athletic programs at SRA for students. (fees, insurance, uniforms, tournaments)
- Financially supports students by yearly donations to our Tuition Assistance program.
- Financially supports maintenance at the school and parish.
- Financially supports students going to National History Day in Maryland.
- Financially supports the 8th grade on their ProLife trip to DC each year.
- Financially supports the Boy Scout program at SRA and individual Eagle Scout projects.
- Financially supports Fund-a-Need each year at the Black & Gold Auction.
- Financially supports Field Day each year at SRA and BBQ's lunch for the students.
- Financially supports special projects for the Parish.
For more information, contact the parish office at 314-352-8100, or Brian Vollmer at 314-229-4467 or email: Mensclub@straphaelarchangel.org